Intelligent tri-band router with -speed Wi-Fi bands up to 2. 2 Gaps. “Smart connect” Intelligently chooses the best radio band for your wireless Mu-mimo+ Airtime Fairness improves Ming with 6 high power amplifiers focus and maximize performance and coverage for Both 2. 4GHz & 5GHz 4 external antennas expand Wi-Fi than standard Ethernet for printers, game consoles and smart TVs. Auto firmware updates always keep your router updated with latest features and security measures Works with Alexa
- Wi-Fi Technology:
- AC2200 MU-MIMO Tri-band Gigabit, 400+867+867 Mbps†
- Key Features:
- Tri-Band (5 GHz + 5GHz + 2.4 GHz), 2×2 AC
- MU-MIMO/ Seamless Roaming
- Auto Firmware Update
- Quad-Core CPU+ 3 offload Processors
- Advanced SPI+ DoS protection Security
- Advanced Beamforming+ Technology
- Airtime Fairness
- USB 3.0 Port
- Smart Connect Band Steering
- 4 Adjustable Antennas+ 6 High Power Amplifiers
- Smart Wi-Fi Cloud Management
- Network Standards:
- Wi-Fi Speed:
- AC2200 (N400 + AC867 + AC867)
- Wi-Fi Bands:
- 2.4 and 5 GHz(2x) (simultaneous tri-band)
- Wi-Fi Range:
- Medium Household
- Number of Ethernet Ports:
- 1x Gigabit WAN port
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Other Ports:
- 1x USB 3.0 port
- 4x external adjustable antennas
- 716Mhz Quad-core
- RAM: 256MB; Flash: 256MB
- Illuminated Linksys logo , Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Internet connection, Network cable connection to Internet port.
- Wireless Encryption:
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA2 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise
- Operation Modes:
- Wireless Router
- Access Point(Wired Bridge)
- Wireless Bridge
- Wireless Repeater
- Storage File System Support:
- Easy Setup:
- Browser-based Setup
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Latest versions of Google ChromeTM, Firefox®, Safari® (for Mac® and iPad®), Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer® version 8 and newer
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- 213.7mmX161.8mmx54.8mm (without Antenna)
- 608 g
What is the Linksys EA8300 Max stream router?
The Linksys EA8300 is a tri-band router offers a quad-core 716 MHz processor with 256 MB of RAM as well as flash memory. The Linksys EA8300 also offers MU-MIMO technology, which is quickly becoming the standard for today’s routers, allowing multiple devices to connect simultaneously at their maximum speeds.
Is Linksys EA8300 a mesh router?
No, the Linksys EAP8300 is a standalone WiFi router, but you can extend the WiFi coverage with WiFi Extenders.
How do I setup my Linksys EA8300 router?
- Connect Power. Please ensure that you are using the power adapter that came with your router. …
- Connect to Modem by Cable/Wire.
- Login. …
- Select Password. …
- Change SSID and Password. …
- Save the configuration and reboot the device.
Why can’t I connect to my Linksys router?
Difficulties in accessing the router’s web-based setup page can be due to the following reasons:
- Improper cable connections.
- The router is not giving a valid IP address.
- Incorrect router IP address entered in the Address bar.
How do I secure my Linksys router?
You can secure your Linksys router with 3 options :
- Use the WPA™ / WPA2™ wireless security key or password on the router.
- It’s better to use Wireless MAC Filter.
- Disabling the SSID Broadcast ( Hide the SSID )of the router.