- Easy installation with Nighthawk app.
- Smart Connect and Beam-forming technologies supported.
- 4 high-performance antennas.
- Share a storage drive with any connected device and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports.
- WiFi6 (802.11ax) Dual Band WiFi (AX6000).
- NetGear Armor protects your network devices.
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT).
- Improved capacity by using Uplink & Downlink OFDMA.
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router.
Other Specs of Netgear AX8:
- Designed with a high power processor (2.2GHz quad-core).
- OFDMA, MU-MIMO.
- Dynamic QoS.
- Smart Connect for one WiFi name, Beam-forming technologies.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control.
- Supports WPA2/WPA3 wireless security protocols.
- Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN and more.
Netgear Nighthawk AX8 Question and Answers:
What is the specifications of Netgear Nighthawk AX8 router?
The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 router is a advanced WiFi router , which supports :
- the latest beam-forming technology,
- the ability to use ultra-wide 160MHz channels and a theoretical top speed of 1.2Gbps in 2.4GHz mode and 4.8Gbps in 5GHz mode.
- Its back panel provides access to the AX8’s input broadband connection and five downstream gigabit per second wired Ethernet LAN ports.
- Supports Aimesh App.
- Most decorative Design
How long does it take to update firmware on Nighthawk router?
The update process typically takes about 3 to 5 minutes. Read the new firmware release notes to determine if you need to reconfigure the router after updating the firmware.
Why is my Nighthawk AX8 router not working?
You should check 3 probabilities:
Make sure your Nighthawk router is properly plugged into a power outlet.
ake sure your Wired cable has no cuts or breakage.
Make sure your DSL Modem is turned –on and the internet light is on.
Does it possible to check the visited web sites in Netgear router?
In Netgear routers you can check the activities logs:
- Launch a web browser and type your router’s Ip Address.
- Type the username and password (The default username and password is admin).
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Logs and looking for your required logs).
- To refresh the log page, click the Refresh button.
- To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
Why is my Nighthawk router slow?
NETGEAR Routers have a software bug , which is identified in AX4 firmware version 1.0. as our investigation , This bug might cause slow WiFi speeds when you first install or reboot your
NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 RAX80 WiFi Router
NETGEAR Nighthawk 8-Stream AX8 Wifi 6 Router (RAX80) – AX6000 Wireless Speed (Up to 6 Gbps) | 2,500 sq. ft. Coverage
NETGEAR AX8 RAX80 WiFi Router Specifications
|Wireless Standard||802.11ax (a/b/g/n/ac)|
|Range||Very Large House|
Software Capabilities Level (1-10)
|WAN Ports||1 *(1Gbps)|
|LAN Ports||5 *(1Gbps)|
|USB Ports||2 *(USB 3)|
|Processor||1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core|
|Dimension||10.75 x 7.95 x 2.83 in|
|Weight||1281g (2.82 lbs)|