- This product includes two router units.
- Nest Wifi is a scalable and flexible Wi-Fi system These Nest Wifi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 4400 square feet.
- One Wi-Fi router plugs into your internet provider’s modem to create your Wi-Fi network The other extends the wireless network and keeps your connection fast to devices in every room. For more coverage, add Nest Wifi routers or points to your system.
- Nest Wifi routers are strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time. Compatible with Google Wifi; Ethernet ports included on each router 15W power adapter.
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi-Fi remains fast. Walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal Nest Wifi automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the app. Easily create a guest network and share your password in just a few taps Decide which devices to prioritize for faster speeds and use parental controls to manage online time for the kids.
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
- AC2200 2×2 Wave 2 Wifi
- Expandable mesh Wifi
- Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- TX Beamforming
- Bluetooth® Smart Ready
- IEEE 802.15.4 Thread (2.4 GHz) – Functionality coming soon
- Automatic 802.11k/v client roaming
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per Wifi point
- WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point; both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points
- Barrel jack power
Color and Material
- Color: Snow
- Material: External enclosure made from 45% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Can handle up to 100 connected devices*
- Multiple simultaneous 4K video streams
- WPA3 encryption
- Automatic security updates
- Trusted platform module
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Flash
- Quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU 1.4 GHz
- High-performance ML hardware engine
- 15W power adapter
Dimensions and Weight
- Diameter: 4.33 in (110 mm)
- Height: 3.56 in (90.4 mm)
- Weight: 13 oz (380 g)
- Compatible with previous generation Google Wifi devices
Is there a monthly fee for nest WIFI?
No, because the Google Nest WiFi is an in-home solution , equipped with a router+firewall + (mesh) WiFi , that relies on your existing internet service for connectivity to the rest of the world.
Can I mix Google WIFI and nest WIFI?
Yes you can have a Mixed wifi Network , But for the best Wifi Range and network Performance, use your Google Nest Wifi router as the primary point and add your other Google WiFi (or Google nest WiFi) as the additional Routers
Does Nest WIFI have Ethernet ports?
Yes,the google Nest Wifi Router has 2 Ethernet ports (LAN and WAN).
Is the Google nest WIFI worth it?
Google’s Nest WiFi mesh networking kit makes a integrated wifi network with seamless roaming capability. Nest WiFi Solution provides a good wifi coverage for large and multi-floor houses.
How do I connect Nest WIFI to Ethernet?
- Connect a switch to a Nest Wifi Router.
- Plug an Ethernet cable into one of the switch’s WAN or uplink ports. Connect the other end into your Google Nest Wifi router or primary Wifi point’s LAN port