- AC2200 2×2 Wave 2 Wifi
- Expandable mesh Wifi
- Simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- TX Beamforming
- Bluetooth® Smart Ready
- IEEE 802.15.4 Thread (2.4 GHz) – Functionality coming soon
- Automatic 802.11k/v client roaming
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per Wifi point
- WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point; both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points
- Barrel jack power
Color and Material
- Color: Snow
- Material: External enclosure made from 45% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Can handle up to 100 connected devices*
- Multiple simultaneous 4K video streams
- WPA3 encryption
- Automatic security updates
- Trusted platform module
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Flash
- Quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU 1.4 GHz
- High-performance ML hardware engine
- 15W power adapter
Dimensions and Weight
- Diameter: 4.33 in (110 mm)
- Height: 3.56 in (90.4 mm)
- Weight: 13 oz (380 g)
- Compatible with previous generation Google Wifi devices
Is there a monthly fee for nest WIFI?
No, because the Google Nest WiFi is an in-home solution , equipped with a router+firewall + (mesh) WiFi , that relies on your existing internet service for connectivity to the rest of the world.
Can I mix Google WIFI and nest WIFI?
Yes you can have a Mixed wifi Network , But for the best Wifi Range and network Performance, use your Google Nest Wifi router as the primary point and add your other Google WiFi (or Google nest WiFi) as the additional Routers
Does Nest WIFI have Ethernet ports?
Yes,the google Nest Wifi Router has 2 Ethernet ports (LAN and WAN).
Is the Google nest WIFI worth it?
Google’s Nest WiFi mesh networking kit makes a integrated wifi network with seamless roaming capability. Nest WiFi Solution provides a good wifi coverage for large and multi-floor houses.
How do I connect Nest WIFI to Ethernet?
- Connect a switch to a Nest Wifi Router.
- Plug an Ethernet cable into one of the switch’s WAN or uplink ports. Connect the other end into your Google Nest Wifi router or primary Wifi point’s LAN port