Top Rated Mesh WiFi Router :
- WiFi Coverage: 6,000 square feet.
- Number of Devices Supported: 60.
- Bands: 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Speed: Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) or 867Mbps (5GHz).
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11n/g/b (2.4GHz) or 802.11ac (5GHz).
- Security: Mixed WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- Connectivity: 1 x Gigabit WAN/ LAN port and 1 x Gigabit LAN port.
- Status Notifications: 1 x Colored LED (green, red, and yellow).
- Maximum Supported internet Speed: 1,000Mbps.
- Size: 3.55 x 3.25 x 3.00 inches per unit.
- Color: White or matte black.
- Technology : Mesh Router
For Related Useful Articles , Please Visit My Blog
- Meshforce’s Flagship Mesh WiFi: Here is M3s Mesh WiFi System upgraded from MeshForce M1 and M3, equipped with all gigabit ethernet and even greater coverage. The dual band WiFi creates a super powerful wireless network for entire home. Capable for up to 60 devices so everyone can enjoy seamless, flawless and fast Internet
- Your WiFi Jumps to Next Level: A true router replacement, as well as the wireless technology. With all new mesh WiFi technology, relax and enjoy seamless & secured single-SSID WiFi, just walk across your home and full WiFi all the time. 6+ bedrooms coverage and extension available, from basement to living room, door to backyard. Whole home, stay connected.
- Quick and Simple Setup: With My Mesh mobile app, setup your new M3s WiFi system in only 10 minutes. Remote management allows you see and control the WiFi status even when you are outside. Guest WiFi, parental control and more advanced features, discover in the App.
- Gigabit, Flexible, Secure: For the first time, M3s deploys full gigabit ethernet and more powerful wireless broadcasting performance. Also compatible with MeshForce M1 point and M3 dot, so you can extend the range with more choices. Encrypt WiFi password with WPA2-PSK, protect your smart home and connections from hack and attack.
- Control in the Palm of Hand: Simple but smart app helps you to see connected devices, creates isolated guest WiFi zone, manage your kids’ Internet access by device and period.