To install and setup Asus WiFi Routers , you can use “Asus Router App”, which is designed in such a way that any user with any level of experience and knowledge can fully set up an asus router, by a few taps..!
First download this App from here, and follow the steps below :
1. Turn on the phone’s WiFi connection and connect to Router’s default network name (SSID). the default network name starts with “ASUS_XX”.
The SSID shown on the product label on the back side of the router. for example ASUSfor 2.4Ghz SSID and ASUS_5G for 5Ghz SSID.
2. Tap on the ASUS Router app.
3. Tap “Setup“.
4. Tap “ASUS Router“.
5. Choose “Allow” to start the setup.
6. Tap “Start“.
7. Set the Internet type based on your network condition.
Connection type – Automatic IP: Tap “Next”.
Connection type – PPPoE: Type user name and password provided by ISP and tap “Next”.
8. Type your desired network name(SSID) and password and tap “Next“.
9. Type login name and password and tap “Next“.
Note : Login name and password are needed when accessing to router configuration web page.
10. After you complete the setup, Remote Connection pop-up appears. Choose “Cancel” .
11. Now , everything is OK, you can use you WiFi router based on your settings.