- Compatibility: Works with existing WiFi devices and new WiFi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10
- 8 simultaneous streams: Provides more capacity so more devices can use WiFi at the same time.
- Wired Ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 5 x 1 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 64-bit 1. 8GHz quad-core processor, 4 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, OFDMA, Alexa Voice Control, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 2 x 3. 0 USB ports.
- Smart parental controls: The Nighthawk app lets you manage device internet access and filter websites.
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more.
- Netgear Armor protects your network and connected devices from Internet threats. Get peace of mind knowing you have the best-in-class anti-virus, anti-malware, and data protection for all your smart devices, smartphones, and computers with a 30 day free trial.
- Technical Specifications
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Dual Band WiFi (AX6000) – 2.4GHz AX: 4×4 (Tx/Rx) 1024-QAM 40MHz, up to 1.2Gbps – 5GHz AX:4×4 (Tx/Rx) 1024-QAM 160MHz, up to 4.8Gbps
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Simultaneous Dual Band WiFi
- Uplink & Downlink OFDMA—Improved capacity and efficiency
- Longer range with 4 high-performance antennas
- Standards-based WiFi Security (802.11i, 128-bit AES encryption with PSK)
- VPN support—secure remote access
- WiFi Protected Access ( WPA / WPA 2— PSK)
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Automatic firmware update delivers latest security patches to the router
- Protect your devices from cyber threats, block malware & more with NETGEAR Armor
- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.75 x 7.95 x 2.83 in (273 x 202 x 72 mm)
- Weight: 2.82 lb (1281 g
- 90-day complimentary technical supportfollowing purchase from a NETGEAR authorized reseller
- Join the NETGEAR Community Forum.Visit http://community.netgear.com
What is the specifications of Netgear Nighthawk AX8 router?
The Netgear Nighthawk AX8 router is a advanced WiFi router , which supports :
- the latest beam-forming technology,
- the ability to use ultra-wide 160MHz channels and a theoretical top speed of 1.2Gbps in 2.4GHz mode and 4.8Gbps in 5GHz mode.
- Its back panel provides access to the AX8’s input broadband connection and five downstream gigabit per second wired Ethernet LAN ports.
- Supports Aimesh App.
- Most decorative Design
How long does it take to update firmware on Nighthawk router?
The update process typically takes about 3 to 5 minutes. Read the new firmware release notes to determine if you need to reconfigure the router after updating the firmware.
Why is my Nighthawk AX8 router not working?
You should check 3 probabilities:
Make sure your Nighthawk router is properly plugged into a power outlet.
ake sure your Wired cable has no cuts or breakage.
Make sure your DSL Modem is turned –on and the internet light is on.
Does it possible to check the visited web sites in Netgear router?
In Netgear routers you can check the activities logs:
- Launch a web browser and type your router’s Ip Address.
- Type the username and password (The default username and password is admin).
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Logs and looking for your required logs).
- To refresh the log page, click the Refresh button.
- To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
Why is my Nighthawk router slow?
NETGEAR Routers have a software bug , which is identified in AX4 firmware version 1.0. as our investigation , This bug might cause slow WiFi speeds when you first install or reboot your